Commercial Property Sales
The Land Board approved plans in February 2016 to auction most of the commercial properties managed by IDL in 2016 and 2017, subject to market conditions and other factors. The Idaho Constitution requires a public auction for the sale of all endowment lands.
The Land Board has retained its commercial real estate advisor (CenturyPacific) to work with IDL to prepare the properties for auction. Thornton Oliver Keller (TOK) was hired as the Land Board's commercial real estate broker, and TOK will assist IDL in marketing and selling the properties.
The following properties were auctioned on December 1, 2016. Auction results are available here.
- Affordable Storage, 448-450 S. Maple Grove Rd., Boise
- Garro Building, 816 W. Bannock St., Boise
- Garro Parking lot, 822 W. Bannock St., Boise
- Sherm Perry Building, 826 W. Bannock St., Boise
- Former Bank Building, 800 W. State St., Boise
- Central Washington Place, 602 N. Fifth St., Boise
- Commercial Lot, E. Lincoln Rd., Idaho Falls
The following properties are available for nomination. The Land Board authorized IDL to offer these properties for auction, but they received no bids at the December 1, 2016 auction. Interested parties may contact IDL or Thornton Oliver Keller to nominate these properties for auction.
- Commercial Buildings, 961-965 E. Lincoln Rd., Idaho Falls
- Office Building, 595 University Blvd., Idaho Falls
The IDL commercial properties that may be prepared for auction in 2017 include:
- Parking Lot, 417 W. Jefferson St., Boise
- Parking Lot, 406-416 W. Bannock St., Boise
- Parking Lot, 401 W. Bannock St., Boise
- Parking Lot, 211 N. Fifth St., Boise
- Pleasant Valley, 7050 South Pleasant Valley Rd., Boise
- Commercial Lot, 1021 O St., Heyburn
Click here to view the properties on maps (pdf - 3 MB).