Real Estate Services
The Real Estate Services team facilitates projects and processes that include land transactions, appraisals, rights-of-way, and land records.
- The transaction team works with individuals and entities to manage land exchanges and land transactions involving endowment lands.
- An appraiser oversees contracts with third party appraisers to determine the market value of endowment lands.
- Right-of-way agents secure rights of way and easements to improve access to endowment lands statewide.
- Land Records staff members maintain the property ownership database and records for lands under the agency's management.
- Maps & Land Records - Access to IDL maps and a land records database maintained by IDL
- Strategic Reinvestment - IDL is selling commercial properties and cottage sites and reinvesting the proceeds in other lands
- Commercial Property Sales - Information on IDL commercial real estate properties for sale
- Cottage Site Transactions - How to acquire ownership of a cottage site lot
- State Land for Sale - Endowment lands and lands managed by other State agencies
- Owyhee Land Exchange