Omnibus Rulemaking, IDAPA 20 Fee Rules, docket number 20-0000-2000F:
Rulemaking initiated to ensure the continuity of previously approved administrative fee rules under IDAPA 20, rules of the Idaho Department of Lands.
This omnibus rule docket includes recent changes to the Rules Governing Mined Land Reclamation. Rule revisions were negotiated under docket 20-0302-2001.
Negotiated Changes to Rules Governing Mined Land Reclamation
- Docket 20-0302-1901: Rulemaking initiated to implement the 2019 amendments to the Idaho Mined Land Reclamation Act (previously the Idaho Surface Mining Act). Negotiated rulemaking May through November 2019.
- Docket 20-0302-2001: Negotiated rulemaking May through August 2020. The changes to the rule were published as a proposed rule under docket 20-0000-2000F.
Rules Reviewed During the 2020 Legislative Session
- Docket 20-0302-1902: IDAPA 20.03.02, Rules Governing Mined Land Reclamation temporary rule adopted by the Land Board on July 16, 2019
- Docket 20-0303-1901: IDAPA 20.03.03, Rules Governing Administration of the Reclamation Fund
- Docket 20-0304-1901: IDAPA 20.03.04, Rules Governing the Regulation of Beds, Waters, and Airspace Over Navigable Lakes in the State of Idaho
- Dockets 20-0000-1900 and 20-0000-1900F: IDAPA 20, Rules of the Idaho Department of Lands