Official Government Website

Funding for this program is provided by the USDA Forest Service, State & Private Forestry (S&PF) branch. This program is formerly known as the Volunteer Fire Assistance program.


Inquiries for available grant funding should be directed to the Supervisory Area Fire Warden. Office-specific contact information can be found on our IDL Supervisory Areas page.

ver: 3.5.2a | last updated:
Jump back to top of page button