The Land Board approved plans in February 2016 to auction most of the commercial properties managed by IDL in 2016 and 2017, subject to market conditions and other factors. The Idaho Constitution requires a public auction for the sale of all endowment lands.
The Land Board has retained its commercial real estate advisor (Century Pacific) to work with IDL to prepare the properties for auction. The Land Board utilizes the services of local real estate brokers to assist IDL in marketing and auctioning the properties.
This webpage will be updated with a list of commercial properties to be auctioned in 2019, pending Land Board approval.
- 12/06/2017: Idaho auctions five commercial properties for $8,490,000 (with auction results)
- 11/21/2017: State of Idaho to auction 10 commercial properties on Dec. 6
- 08/15/2017: State of Idaho will auction more commercial properties in 2017
- 12/01/2016: Idaho auctions seven commercial properties for $17.3 million (with auction results)
- 08/16/2016: Active marketing begins on 11 state-owned commercial properties for sale
- 02/16/2016: Land Board clears path for sale of more leased lake lots and commercial properties
Land Board Memos
- 11/21/2017: Final Approval – 2017 Commercial Property Disposition
- 09/20/2016: 2016 Commercial Property Disposition
- 08/16/2016: 2016 Commercial Property Disposition
- 04/19/2016: Thornton Oliver Keller approved as Commercial Real Estate Broker
- 02/16/2016: Commercial Real Estate Business Plans